Spring is finally here and it’s time to break out the themed sensory play! Here are our top 10 picks for best Spring Sensory Ideas for KIDS!
1) Sensory Boards for Babies and Toddlers (from Fun at Home with the Kids)
2) Rice Sensory Bins (from Powerful Mothering)
3) Bubbling Concoctions (from Growing a Jeweled Rose)
4) Rainbow Art Shaving Cream (from Nurture Store)
5) Rainbow Crystals (from Two-Daloo)
6) Play Dough (from Tinkerlab)
7) Glitter Slime (from 36th Avenue)
8) Bug Sensory Bin (from Little Bins for Little Hands)
9) Ocean Sensory Tub (from No Time For Flash Cards)
10) Garden Sensory Bin (from Mess for Less)
Which activity are you excited to try with your little one(s) first? Leave a comment below!