At SmartKnit, we think the reasons to go seamless are truly endless! But, to celebrate our contest for a $100 Smartknit.com gift card for one lucky winner, we thought we’d list 100 reasons to go seamless! But, who better to tell you about why you should go seamless than our happy customers.
100 Super Reasons to go Seamless!
- “Great product. My son can’t do without them. Only socks he will wear. Great service with quick shipping.” – Nicole J.
- “Socks have been a daily morning trauma for our daughter. She loves these. We are replacing her entire sock drawer with SmartKnit. The savings in time and peace of mind are worth the cost.” – Andrew L.
- “These are the only socks my daughter will wear now. I am so thankful for your socks with truly no seems. My daughter used to wear flip flops in the winter just so she didn’t have to wear socks. Now that we found these we don’t have to go through tantrums and melt downs every morning. My daughter obviously has sensitivity issues so these socks have been a God send. Thanks.” – Liese Z.
- “My kids love these socks! They are easy to put on, and they love being able to walk around without having to worry about seams that might twist around and hurt their feet. I’m so glad I don’t have to argue with them about putting on socks. Great purchase!” – Jeri E.
- “These socks are the BEST! My 5 year old has been complaining about socks for as long as she could talk. These are game changers! No more frustration, no more tears, no more spending over 5 minutes each morning trying to get the toe seam just right. The first time she put on a pair, you could see the relief in her eyes! Thank you SmartKnit!” – Kelly W.
- “Our son has Sensory Processing issues, anxiety, and ADHD. Little basic tasks like putting on socks can ruin his mornings. He hates the seams and specifically the knots at the end of the seams. Thank goodness for these socks. Now he wants to put on his socks and is happy to get ready instead of battling every pair of other socks. Thank goodness we found these socks! I’m so thankful these are available for someone like our son. It makes our days better starting it off on the right foot!” – Tiffany W.
- “Wonderful! Our 6 year old w/SPD loves them! Thank you!” – Laci W.
- “Amazing.. my son will wear undies now :)” – Tara B.
- “My son loves these boxers! He puts them on and never complains that they bother him. It would be nice if they came in more colors.” – Jennifer P.
- “My daughter was so excited when she put them on. She said they felt as comfy as her jammies. That made for a happy mom, too.” – Sarah D.
- “My daughter hated panties and did everything to avoid wearing them. When the teachers started checking every morning, I had to find a seamless option. A Google search for SmartKnit turned everything around for us. Now she wears panties without tears and doesn’t think about them for the rest of the day. Life changing!” – Sophia D.
- “These are the only underpants my daughter will wear. We’ve struggled with getting dressed in the morning because every type of underpants has seams that really bother my daughter. Thankfully we found these!” – Anna L.
- “My daughter with sensory processing disorder loves the way it feels! That’s a win to me!” – Lori H.
- “I am extremely satisfied with my order! My daughter loves everything and is much more comfortable! Thank you!” – Michelle F.
- “Excellent product. My very “seam sensitive” daughter wears it and is comfortable.” – Kathryn E.
- “It is very comfortable to wear for my five year old grandson compared to his heavier vest. It is a lot cooler to wear for summer.” – Geri L.
- “What a fabulous product for our little ADHD guy. Tagless and gives him a little pressure which helps with proprioceptive and tactile senses. Seriously thank you!” – Kathy H.
- “My daughter loves her “hug shirts”. Her attention span in school is much improved with them. I highly recommend them if your child is working through sensory issues.” – Erin S.
Whew! That’s 18 great reasons to go seamless. We’ve got stacks and stacks of these here on our desks, and even more in the mailbox. But, we want you to add to our list. Give us your best seamless stories. What are the reasons you can think of to go seamless?
Don’t forget to enter our contest to win the $100 gift card to SmartKnit.com. One week only – December 14-20!