It’s time for another great DIY craft! This one is super easy! Today we’re making Rain Stick Bottles. Sound from a rain stick bottle can help children to learn focus and self-regulation. It’s a great and soothing way for kids to calm down, and best of all without any mess!
So let’s get right to it! Here’s how to make your own Sensory Rain Stick Bottle!
• Clear Water Bottle
• Small Sticks from Outdoors
• Old Fashioned Oats
• Whole Sunflower Seeds
- Fill an empty water bottle with sticks.
- Use a funnel to add rice to your bottle.
- Next add some birdseed with your funnel.
- Add some sunflower seeds.
- Finally, add some oats.
- Replace the cap.
Note: Be sure you don’t overfill your bottle. You want to make sure there is plenty of space for all your ingredients to move around.
That’s it! So easy and fun!
Watch our step by step video here: